1 Euro Deposit Casino
Although they are very small, many online casino enthusiasts find 1 Euro deposit casinos to be very useful. You can try your hand at an minimum deposit online casino for practically no money at all and win millions through progressive jackpot slots with a one dollar deposit.
Online casinos with a €1 minimum deposit are very rare but we managed to find some. There are even some casinos on our list that offer bonuses and/or free spins to players who deposit as little as €1 which of course makes it even more advantageous. So if you’re looking for an online casino to take those last little bits out of your bank account or ewallets then this is the place to be!
1 Euro Deposit Casinos
€1 minimum deposit casinos are online casinos where you can play with a minimum deposit of just 1 euro. Online gambling has made it possible for everyone to enjoy casino games, and we are seeing the trend move more and more towards smaller deposits. There are still many online casinos with higher minimum deposits, but there are also many that have moved with the times and offer minimum deposits of as little as 10 Euros, 5 Euros, or, in the case of the online casinos on this page, 1 Euro! In recent years, €1 deposti casinos have become much more in demand. However, there are often different conditions at this type of casino. These are some of the most popular ones:
1 Euro Casino Games
It’s obviously very important to choose good games when playing with a minimum deposit of only $1. You need to make sure you’re playing games with very low minimum bets. If you have to bet too much per spin, there’s a good chance you’ll run out of money after just a few spins. Games with a minimum bet of 1 euro or even 20 cents are not really good options. Games with a minimum bet of 1 or 2 cents are much better to choose if you’re playing with 1 Euro.
- Online Slots – slots online are the best opportunity to win money with a deposit of just 1 euro. There are games among them where the minimum bet is 1 cent and these are immediately the best games to choose.
- Roulette – Roulette is one game you could place a bet on, as you can often play with as little as 20 or 50 cents a spin, but this is actually not recommended. You’ll run out of money very quickly this way.
- Blackjack – Blackjack can be played from as little as 10 cents, so it’s a reasonable option if you really want to play a table game with your $1 deposit. If you want to have a lot of fun, online slots are by far the best choice. Not only because you have a greater chance of winning but also because you can enjoy the game longer.
If you play slots with progressive jackpots, you have the chance to win prizes in the millions with your small deposit!
Make a deposit of €1 and receive a casino bonus
Casino bonuses are an important part of online gambling and also one of the main reasons for a player to choose one online casino over another. There are a very small number of online casinos that offer a bonus for players who deposit as little as €1. This is often a no deposit bonus, but sometimes you can get some free spins with your welcome bonus already.
Zodiac Casino – Deposit €1 and get 20 free spins
Zodiac casino has a great offer for new players. If you deposit €1 you will receive 20 free spins! So you can play at least 120 times on 1 cent slots when you take advantage of this bonus!
Best payment methods for small deposits
Casinos that accept a minimum deposit of €1 often have a smaller selection of payment methods. This is mainly because if you have transaction fees, you quickly pay more than the deposit itself. Below are the most common payment methods at 1 Euro deposit casinos:
- Ideal – Ideal is sometimes a possibility for small deposits but it can sometimes cost online casinos money. For this reason it is often not possible to make a 1 euro minimum deposit with Ideal.
- Paysafecard – PaySafeCard is easy because you just buy them in the store. You can then choose how much to put on your account.
- Pay by cell phone – Money is simply taken from your phone bill. So you pay through your provider at the end of the month.
- PayPal – Very popular but can cause fairly high fees if the money is not yet in your PayPal account.
- E-wallet – Skrill, Neteller and many other e-wallets are also possible, but they often have high transaction fees so are usually not ideal.
Why deposit only €1?
The biggest advantage when you start playing with a minimujm deposit of just €1 is of course that it’s virtually no risk. You can easily try out an online casino without putting a lot of money at stake. You can also win big prizes or even bonuses which makes such a low minimum deposit even more attractive.
Free versions of slot machines are becoming increasingly rare and they are harder to find online. By depositing 1 Euro you make it possible for yourself to try out all the games without risking too much. So if you don’t know which games you want to play when you make a larger deposit, it can be beneficial to play with 1 Euro first.
Progressive jackpot slot machines can win you millions of dollars with just one deposit. We all read stories of players winning huge prizes with very small amounts of money and minimum deposits of $1 make this accessible to everyone. So if you have a euro or even a few euros left in your e-wallet account or just that little bit left in your account that you can’t use, then one of these casinos might be a good solution for you.
What are the disadvantages of making a €1 deposit?
As you know everything has its advantages and disadvantages. This is also the case with casinos with 1 euro minimum deposits. Here are the reasons why a deposit of only 1 euro might not be a good idea.
The first and most important reason is that you usually have no chance of winning a welcome bonus when you deposit only 1 euro into your account. Most bonuses only start at 10 euros and even then the bonus can be disappointing compared to higher deposits. So it may be worth it to deposit a little more if you still have the chance to benefit from the welcome bonus.
Another reason is because if you deposit as little as €1, you’ll soon be paying more in transaction fees than you’re putting into your online casino account. In this case it is of course better to add more money to your account.
A final disadvantage is that you obviously run out of money much faster and often play with the lowest possible bet. The prizes you can win can be disappointing and if you’re done playing and you still want to continue, the transaction costs will come back.
Alternatives to a €1 minimum deposit casino
There are of course good alternative possibilities, such as casinos with a €3, €5 or €10 minimum deposit. This can sometimes be more advantageous but sometimes not. We have dedicated pages for each type of online casino to make it as easy as possible to compare them.
Tips for 1 euro minimum deposit casino
Finally, we would like to share a few tips to make your gaming experience at 1 euro casinos as good as possible.
- A casino may offer different minimum deposits for different payment methods.
- If you get a bonus, it’s worth taking advantage of it, even if you have to deposit a bit more for it.
- Avoid payment methods with high transaction fees so you don’t pay more than you receive in your account.
- Keep in mind that the payment method you use might not also be the same payment method you can receive payouts on.
- Sometimes the free spins bonus is lower for small deposits than for higher deposits. So it may be worth it to deposit just that little bit extra to get more benefit.
The best casinos with a minimum deposit of €1
Smaller deposits can certainly be interesting and give you the opportunity to win high prizes without having to bet a lot of money. Although the list of €1 deposit casinos is still small, we do our best to keep expanding it. More and more online casinos are lowering the minimum deposit on their platform and we regularly update this page to make sure all casinos are on it. Who knows, maybe there will be a 1 cent deposit casino in the future?
Hopefully, we have fully covered the topic of online casinos with a minimum deposit amount of 1 euro. However, if you still have questions after reading this page we have listed some more frequently asked questions and answers below.